THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I'm Alyssa! I'll probably write a song about you! :-) Music is my everything. To Read Official Bio go to www.alyssasimmons.com

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Contest & Myspace Layout Update

What’s Shakin? Yesterday, I hung out on the beach all day with my friends, soaked up some rays, ate pizza, played on the swings, failed at volleyball, danced to music… it was a good time. After we went on a friends boat & pretty much did the same thing, minus the swings, volleyball & pizza, so in all it really wasn’t the same at all, BOTH a good time though.


I was asked this week to perform at Sterlingfest on the Main Stage on Saturday August 1st @ 7pm. I am so incredibly stoked & I absolutely can’t wait. It’s a free festival, great food, fun activities & good music. So you MUST be there, & I WILL remind you.


By the end of this week by new MYSPACE LAYOUT will be up. YAY! Along with new pictures from the studio, as well as promotional shots, and picture from my recent show @ The Hard Rock Café’. Keep a lookout for it. The Myspace will also have brand spankin new banners, that you can copy & paste onto your page to help spread the word about my music. Your help is without a doubt greatly appreciated. Oh, and you can’t forget the most important thing that the new myspace will have, my new MUSIC! I plan on adding a new song throughout the next 5 weeks, so basically there will be a new song every week for the next 5 weeks, since I have 5 new songs. :D

CONTEST- We are offering a contest on my official WEBSITE. Whoever gets the most people to sign up for my mailing list wins a copy of my new EP ‘I’m Ready’, posters, & a new button pack.


Here’s how it works.


- If your interested in being a winner, first join the mailing list & in the comment box you must write “CD Contest- contestant”
- Next have your friends visit
www.alyssasimmons.com & click on ‘Join my Mailing list”
- From there fill out the necessary information & in the comment box, type the full name of the person who sent you here to join.
- From there we will tally up the totals & announce the winner within the next 5 weeks.

*Remember you MUST supply a working e-mail address.


CONTEST STARTS – Next week Monday June 24 09.


So what are you waiting for?? Let's get started.... :)

0 comments: