THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I'm Alyssa! I'll probably write a song about you! :-) Music is my everything. To Read Official Bio go to www.alyssasimmons.com

Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Show at Younger's Dec 11th


Happy Holidays! :) Start the Holiday season off by spending an evening with ME! I will be at Younger's Irish Tavern in Romeo, Michigan tonight Friday, December 11th with my full band. We will be performing funky renditions of your holiday favorites along with some of my originals and stapled covers. To open the night is musical guest and Romeo Native Sean Earle. Bring the friends & family for a fun filled evening sure to please all ages. Merry Christmas.
Younger's Irish Tavern
120 South Main Street
Romeo, MI
Doors open @ 7pm
Show @ 8pm
Tickets- $10 Sold in advance or at the door
For additional information call- 586-752-4400

0 comments: