THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I'm Alyssa! I'll probably write a song about you! :-) Music is my everything. To Read Official Bio go to www.alyssasimmons.com

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

VOTE 4 ALYSSA & 'Soul Sister'- TRAN Cover

VOTE 4 ALYSSA!
I’ve entered a contest for The FOX 2 | The Palace of Auburn Hills FOX Rocks contest! One band. One Night. One great chance to be the opening act for the Bon Jovi "Circle World Tour" Concert at the Palace of Auburn Hills. I figure you never know what COULD happen so why not, its worth a shot. So help me out people & vote your little butts off. DEADLINE FEBRUARY 18TH

-You can vote once an hour between now & Feb 18th, so keep voting.
-Just sign up on Fox Rocks, log in & vote. You'll have to scroll down to find my name since it's not in alphabetical order♥ ♥

http:​/​/​www.​myfoxdetroit.​com/​generic/​contests/​fox-​rocks-​bon-​jovi
^Click Above to Cast your Vote!


VIDEO BLOG!
'Hey Soul Sister' -Train Cover. I love, LOVE this song!!! Happy Valentines day to all the lovebirds. Mwah! xoxox Comment it, Rate it, Share it with friends, subscribe here www.youtube.com/alyssadsimmons

0 comments: