THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I'm Alyssa! I'll probably write a song about you! :-) Music is my everything. To Read Official Bio go to www.alyssasimmons.com

Monday, August 10, 2009

I should be sleeping right now..

For real? I need to go to bed, but i'm still up, now writing this. Last night was the worst thunder storm EVER, super scary & I got no sleep. I love the rain it's so peaceful, but loud booming noises to keep you up all night, not a fan. :-/ My friends and I decided to bake a cake yesturday just because, & honestly I think that's the first cake I've ever baked in my entire life, you could definetly tell haha it turned out looking like a complete mess but it sure tasted yummmmy! hehe
oohh man, August is flying by, I can't believe it! It's beginning to feel like a very hectic crazy month with everything going on with my music as well as trying to fit the last summer extravaganzas in there. My mind is having a tough time settling down, it's jumping all over the place. AHHHH! I get to go up north this upcoming weekend with a few friends, can not wait. I'm in need of a get away & to have a ridiculous amount of fun. I'm SO ready to get out of this small town, break loose, find a very peaceful setting & write till my hand falls offf!!!! I'm craving it! There is just so much that I want to do...

0 comments: