THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
I'm Alyssa! I'll probably write a song about you! :-) Music is my everything. To Read Official Bio go to www.alyssasimmons.com

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sterlingfest



shhazamm finaly a new blog post right? I need to make myself more disciplined with this. What's new? Let's see this past weekend I played an Art & Music festival in Sterling Heights, Michigan called 'Sterlingfest.' I had the time of my life, major thank you to everyone involved, my amazing band, fans, friends & family. I love you all! Hope to do this again next year! Here is a sneak picture from it, I'll be uploading more to my others sites within a day or so...

The next shows on my calendar are...
Saturday Aug. 29th @ 8pm at the Hard Rock Cafe'- Detroit, MI

&&

Sunday September 6th @ 8pm- Youngers Irish Tavern- Romeo MI


I can't believe there is only a month of summer left, I'm not ready for it to leave me.

0 comments: